We have made elaborate arrangements to receive players/parents during the 11Sports National Ranking Championships (North Zone), to be held at the Indoor Stadium of the Gautam Buddh University, Greater Noida, between November 6 and 11.
Taking into account their comfort during the championships, we have taken up 50 extra rooms at the national hostel—good air-conditioned rooms—campus as per availability. In fact, we have even arranged a caterer to serve you all three meals—breakfast, lunch and dinner—so that you don’t have to step out of the campus during the event.
Following is the tariff (with three meals included) and you are requested to contact Mr Arun Kumar Banerjee, Hony. Secretary, UPTTA, for early booking of your room according to your needs, specifying the number of nights you want the accommodation for.
Since there are limited rooms available, you are advised to pre-book your accommodation
.Single Occupancy Rs. 2,000 per night (with three meals)
Double Occupancy Rs. 2,500 per night (with three meals)
Triple Occupancy* Rs. 3,000 per night (with three meals)
Your accommodation payment, accordingly, should be wire-transferred to the bank account as per details provided below in advance to confirm booking.
The Bank Details:
U.P. Table Tennis Association
A/C No. 381502010061677
Union Bank of India
Clarks Avadh Branch,
Mr Arun Kumar Banerjee’s Contact No: 8318830071
Note: *In triple occupancy room, an additional mattress will be provided with bed sheet and quilt.
- Rest of Information coming soon
- Amalraj and Pooja in no mood to relent
- Vanshika upsets Nikhat to take top group position
- Sougata left licking his wounds; Madhurika, Ankita scrape through to Round 32
- Seeds fail to germinate on Vanshika's day out
- Manav comes of age, Manika wrests crown
- Manav picks up 3rd junior title; Archana, her 2nd
- Deepit, Munmun emerge sub-junior champions